2008年6月1日日曜日

I am so SLEEPY......

Hi, everyone!! waz up!?

Oh? me? So sleepy..........I've just arrived my home and I'll sleep deep and deep from now.
Today, I had a part-time job from 10 o'clock pm. and it finished at 4 o'clock this morning. So Im really sleepy... My part-time job is staff working in live house and music reharsal studio located in machida. I like listen and playing music. so I love this job. I can listen to music at live house everyday. BUT!! work time is a little bit late so I can work only Friday and Saturday.

However I like it!!! zzz...

By the way, how about your weekend??? please tell me---!!!

next time I'll talk about a trip that traveled to FRANCE in spring vacation.


Seeya! no! Good night!!:-)

5 件のコメント:

clara さんのコメント...

Hi mst!i'm Clara!

Wow.....Your part time job is so hard....I can't work there.

My weekend is ONLY part time job!!
Because i wanna get money;-)
my job is convenience store named "Shop 99".
Do you know??
it's very LAZY but very easy for me!
thanks

i'm looking forward to your trip!!

hitomi さんのコメント...

Your job is hard but it sounds very interesting!
I want to experience another work like yours!

hirokazu さんのコメント...

Hi!
I was able to understand that you like lock music deeply.
I think your part time job is so busy...but maybe you like it because I think it OK!!Fight!

kurebayashi さんのコメント...

Hi!!
What kind of instrument do you play?
Guiter? Drum? Please telll me☆

mst さんのコメント...

Hi, Clara!
Wow!! U work in shop99?? My friend work in shop99 at machida!
and I surprised at ur information about shop99 in last class!

Hi hitomi!
Really?? my job is so hard but its so interesting!! BTW waz ur job??

Hi hirokazu!
Yap!! I love rock and classic music very much!! how about u??

Hi kurebayashi!!
I always play drums in my band. nd in hobby, I play piano!!
If u need some drummer, I'll help u!!!