2008年6月14日土曜日

FRANCE TRIP.

Hi everyone!! Waz up!?

I could'nt find any classmate on last week. so I could'nt take camera to someone. omg....

Today, I'll talk about my ''France trip'' traveled in spring vacation!

I traveled there 8 days. u know recentry, the gas is soooo expensive!!! so we needed a lot of many to travel there. But I could spend great time in there.

First of all, I took pictures so many many many and many!!! maybe, more than 1,000!!hahaha..lol So I cant explain all of that. but I introduce it as can as possible.(?)




YEAH!!!! LOOK!!! so incredible...
This is my best picture and also here is one of purpose in that travel.

Here is ''Mont-St-Michel'' (a kind of church.)

I rearlly wanted to go there!!! There's landscape, wind, atmosphere....All of in there was so nice.

''Mont-St-Michel'' means, a Mountain for Saint Michel.

If u hav a oppotunity to go to France. u MUST go there. maybe u can go there 4 hours from paris by bus.

NEXT!!

uhnnnn!!!
So nice....too. here is ''Notre-dame'' church.
BTW in France ''Notre-dame'' church is not only one. they have some ''Notre-dame'' church.

When I arrived here, I felt
''What a huge!!! Big!! Tall!! Wow....''
Maybe u can feel from this picture. In this picture, u can see some people, its so small. nd in back, u can also see the entrance to this church.

anyway, here is wonderful place.


Sometimes I introduce my picture like this. if u r interested in about that, please check my blog. and please some comments!!

thanx for reading! Thanks you.

Seeya!

Masato.

2 件のコメント:

Greedy Teddy さんのコメント...

Thank you! This is the perfect blog post. We're going to start using a travel website today.

Your pictures looked really cool. I love France. I studied French in high school and used to dream of living there someday. I think it will just be a dream though....

Wint(Fuyuko) さんのコメント...

Your picture is so beautiful!! You are good photographer.
I have been to France twice, but I don't remember a lot because i was too young. I want to go there again.